1) download the membership form below and mail it with a cheque to:
Alliance of Kings Artists
PO Box 394
Kentville, NS B4N 3X1
Download Membership Form
2) Paypal (coming soon)
3) Come to the AGM and pay in person (January 19th, 2012 at 7pm in Room 132
at the Beveridge Arts Centre, Acadia University).
Membership BenefitsBecoming a member not only demonstrates your support for the arts in the Valley, but also helps to ensure that the projects and workshops offered by Alliance of Kings' Artists continue and new projects develope.
AKA membership entitles you to other important benefits, including:
- A 10% discount on art supplies at ArtCan Gallery and Cafe in Canning
- One chance at winning the Great Pumpkin Mosaic (valued at approximately $5000)
- Discounts on AKA projects and workshops
- The right to vote at annual and special meetings
- The opportunity to meet, network with, and learn from other artists
- The ability to join AKA committees and/or the board of directors, thus influencing AKA programming and policies